This is a thank you to Faith on the Farm at farmgirl4jesus.wordpress.com for nominating this blog for the Liebster Award. My commitment is that this blog is about Him to bring attention to the truth of the Word of God which is being neglected, at best, and corrupted, at worst.
As this blog is about Him and not me, I am not comfortable discussing myself, but I will do my best to follow the rules of this award. Here are the answer to faithonthefarm17044257’s questions.
- I love teaching the Bible. I am the youth Sunday School teacher at my church.
- My favorite post I’ve written is An Incomplete Picture of God. This was God’s lesson to me on the simplicity and the complexity of God and His gospel of love, faith and grace.
- My Dad was the most instrumental in showing me the way. My mother had a major impact on me as well. I thank God for genuine and godly parents.
- I have always been an avid reader, but anymore, I read the Bible.
- I don’t have a favorite non-Bible author.
- My favorite Old Testament character is Hannah. She was a woman of faith…she believed God.
- I often go to bed around 9pm.
- Yes, I wear contacts.
- I don’t have a favorite Christian music artist.
- Yes, I love spicy food.
- It usually takes me a couple of hours to write a post.
At this time, I do not know of 11 bloggers to nominate, but I will nominate Cathy at Peacemakers (https://giannina.wordpress.com). She is being a watchman in these late times. If Cathy chooses to accept this award, I would love for her to tell us 11 scriptures that have strengthed her walk with God.
Thank you again to farmgirl4jesus.wordpress.com! I will be praying for you.
And thank you to my Savior Jesus Christ. He saved me, freed me and is teaching me, and to Him alone be the glory.
“He drew me up also from the desolate pit, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God…” Psalm 40:2 KJV